Drive-by spam hits wireless LANs

Jared Mauch jared at puck.Nether.net
Wed Sep 11 17:16:07 UTC 2002

	This is what console ports / direct cable connects to a mgmt
port (usb or whatnot) are useful for.  As well as an overall 'clear config'
button on the unit.

	Now if someone can help me figure out the unlock code
for the microwave in the house i bought so i can stop
unplugging it, let me know :)

	- jared