How do you stop outgoing spam?

Al Rowland alan_r1 at corp.earthlink.net
Tue Sep 10 19:45:01 UTC 2002

Steganography looked great in that hollywood movie Along Came a Spider
with Morgan Freeman (or at least the 'screen friendly' version they
portrayed) but a recent study of millions of graphics across USENET
found zero steganographic images. Great theory, no examples found in the
wild, other than in Hollywood scripts and some folk trading porn of the
type not usually posted to the public Internet.

Anyone interested my try:
http://www.earthweb.com/article/0,,10456_624101,00.html

Just my 2¢.

Best regards,