How do you stop outgoing spam?

sal.sabella at hushmail.com sal.sabella at hushmail.com
Tue Sep 10 16:37:14 UTC 2002

Susan, why do your rules not apply to Jane?  I realize she's a larger-than-life figure here, but enough is enough.  I won my bet with my boss that she would violate AUP at least five (5) times and not get removed from the list.

Please read the NANOG FAQ at http://www.nanog.org/aup.html.  If there are further hypocrisies on your part, I'll have to ask Brad Knowles for an AOL account to post from.

Sal