Vulnerbilities of Interconnection

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Fri Sep 6 21:41:29 UTC 2002

On Fri, 06 Sep 2002 14:01:24 PDT, Jeff Shultz <jeffshul at wvi.com>  said:
> Coonts has an inflated idea of what an outage there would do the the
> internet... but there is a lot of other stuff fairly nearby, isn't
> there?

*You* know that a hit on 60 Hudson would probably be worse (especially
considering all the OTHER stuff that would be in blast range). *I* know that.
The rest of the NANOG readership knows that.

However, the organization based in Reston probably has on the order of
1,500 times more subscribers than the NANOG list does... ;)

> ...most of us have as our claim to fame the ability to talk to
> inanimate objects and convince them they want to listen to us.
> 		-- Valdis Kletnieks in a.s.r

Wow - I'm famous. ;)

--
				Valdis Kletnieks