IP address fee??

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Thu Sep 5 21:33:53 UTC 2002

On Thu, 5 Sep 2002 nbastin at mac.com wrote:

> I'm trying to figure out what you think IP space allocation has to do
> with bandwidth.  IP space is not just another bullet point on the
> marketing slide that makes a particular service option that more
> attractive - if you can't use it, you can't have it.  I have to believe

Who said anything about NOT showing justification ?  That thread had already
been fairly well covered - but didn't address the question as I saw it.
The question was about price and that's what I was addressing.

You might request justification for any allocation over a single address --
but still not charge until they have 255, or 65,536, or whatever you might
decide.