IP address fee??

Jacob M Wilkens lists at ipbrothers.com
Thu Sep 5 21:21:52 UTC 2002

I agree.

It's my employers policy that a T1 customer recieve a /29 (up to a /28 if they
can legitimize it based on the ARIN policy). A T3/DS3 customer is granted a
/24 by default.

I'm not exactly sure what the purchase price is for additional space, but I do
know that whatever space they request must still adhere the ARIN usage and
guidelines. (goes for DSL, Dial, etc requests as well)