Vulnerbilities of Interconnection

Al Rowland alan_r1 at corp.earthlink.net
Thu Sep 5 20:49:29 UTC 2002

To reinforce a dissenting opinion, And your explanation accounts for
suicide bombers how? I would think a smoking hole in the ground
containing a train or whatever, particularly if lose of life is
involved, would be much more appealing to the motivations of most
terrorists than a couple of computers with blue screens of death. I
would think 9-11 would provide a compelling example of current terrorist
practice.

Just my 2¢

Best regards,
Alan Rowland