Vulnerbilities of Interconnection

sgorman1 at gmu.edu sgorman1 at gmu.edu
Thu Sep 5 18:30:20 UTC 2002

That is one of the reasons research is being done at universities,
they are not answerable to FOIA's.  While the university environment
is not the Fort Knox of security for special projects a high level of
security and confidentiality can be ensured.  Trying to sort out
publications is the headache.