IP address fee??

Jeff Shultz jeffshul at wvi.com
Thu Sep 5 18:00:43 UTC 2002

Possibly because that is what they are still teaching them as in
school?

Seriously... I'm not sure that the teachers I had for networking and
systems admin had ever heard of CIDR.

The textbooks hadn't. It was a nice bump in the learning curve when I
hit the real world.

http://www.e-gerbil.net/ras
>PGP Key ID: 0x138EA177  (67 29 D7 BC E8 18 3E DA  B2 46 B3 D8 14 36 FE
B6)

--
Jeff Shultz
Network Support Technician
tech at wvi.com

...most of us have as our claim to fame the ability to talk to
inanimate objects and convince them they want to listen to us.
		-- Valdis Kletnieks in a.s.r