IRR listing of IANA-reserved, a question..

william at elan.net william at elan.net
Wed Sep 4 19:42:02 UTC 2002

Actually let me correct myself...
The format I think would be better is:
block	date-of-current-allocation	registry	comment/purpose

I don't want to see separate lines below like "(Formerly Stanford
University - Apr 93)". This should be part of the comment on the same line
and date should always be the last change, i.e.

049/8           Joint Technical Command                 May 94
                Returned to IANA                        Mar 98

should actually be:

049/8		Mar98		IANA	Formerly Joint Technical Command (May 94 - Mar 98)