IRR listing of IANA-reserved, a question..

william at elan.net william at elan.net
Wed Sep 4 19:32:31 UTC 2002

Yes. 256 lines is probably better, just to make it easily portable.

Also I'd like to see the list of how the ips are split between reginal
registries for whois purposes. For example blocks like 3.0.0.0/8 or
4.0.0.0/8 have records in ARIN. I think therefore they should be listed as
ARIN blocks even if they are used entirely by one company.

What I'd like to see if format like this:
block	registry	date of allocation 	comment (purpose)

And additional list which has list of all "ip registries" and contact
info for each one include website, whois server, etc.

I also would like to see ICANN can put all /8 (its only 256 records) in
its whois server and have this information available there as well.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Communications Inc.