spam, what to do:)

Barry Shein bzs at world.std.com
Wed Oct 9 22:39:05 UTC 2002

1. Make sure you have accurate billing information on them, a good
credit card, a phone number you've actually called them back on, that
sort of thing.

2. Make it clear you'll charge some clean-up fee for spamming billed
at $250/hour 4hr minimum.

the first item is most important, spammers thrive on anonymity
(actually, fraudulent identity), if they feel your procedures don't
allow them anonymity/fraud they'll go somewhere else.