wierd problem

Mitchell S. Baltuch mbaltuch at mountainstorm.com
Thu Oct 3 19:56:18 UTC 2002

I have a client who is having a problem with DNS.  Most everyone can
reach their web sites and send email, except those on attbi.com and
rmi.net.  For those people, dns lookups fail approximately 50% of the
time.  The domain used to be owned by someone who use rmi.net to host
the domain.  As far as I can tell, the gTLD servers return a correct
response, and every other ISP appears to resolve the domain correctly.
 I have had no luck talking to ATT and RMI (earthlink) support (no
surprise there).  Any ideas how to diagnose this further.

Thanks,
Mitch

--
Mitchell S. Baltuch