Good quotes on importance of good network addressing

Pete Kruckenberg pete at kruckenberg.com
Thu Oct 3 19:10:15 UTC 2002

I'm doing a presentation and white paper to convince a bunch
of people that network addressing is one of (if not the
most) important aspect of network design and management. The
goal is to convince them that we need a plan, which will
probably require them to do some renumbering.

I'm looking for a couple of good quotes to include in the
presentation. Anyone got some good ones from some
Internet/network luminaries? Something to confirm the
importance of a generally boring topic.

Thanks.
Pete.