IPv4 country of origin

Ralph Doncaster ralph at istop.com
Thu Oct 3 03:39:03 UTC 2002

That's basically all Netscape & Microsoft were doing when they had to
restrict 128-bit SSL.  They threw in the requirement to enter your address
& phone number, but they had no way of telling if you were entering your
address, or the one you got from doing a four11.com lookup of John Smith
in Plano, Tx.

I block anonymizer & some other proxies, as well as AOL.

So I guess you're saying there's not much better than what I'm already
doing?  The only info I have on the client is what I can get from a TCP
connection.

-Ralph