Toolmakers BOF in Eugene

Joe Abley jabley at isc.org
Wed Oct 2 15:41:50 UTC 2002

Hi,

We're trying to assemble a small herd of script hackers in Eugene
in the form of a BOF.

If anybody has interesting tools they use to wrangle routers (or
interesting problems that can currently only be solved by hand, for
which automated solutions would be useful), want to drop me a line
and tell me about them? Maybe I can spot some common requests and
match them up with some neat solutions, and give the BOF a little
kick start.

[Note! this is not a sales forum for anybody selling network
management software. People selling management software are
overwhelmingly welcome to come along and listen, though, if they
want to find out how people use software to manage networks in real
life]

Replies off-list would be good.

Thanks :)

http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0210/ableybof.html