Spanning tree melt down ?

Daniel Golding dgold at FDFNet.Net
Fri Nov 29 17:46:10 UTC 2002

Well, yes, they were. But don't blame Cisco - its not like they held a gun
to anyone's head. Of course, there is also the possibility that the
hospitol IT folks said "if you had just agreed to our capital requests
last year, none of this would have happened" and the money tap got turned
on. This could have been long-defered equipement. Or, it could have been a
panic-buy. Either way, the buck stops with the hospitol, rather than the
vendor.

- Dan