Risk of Internet collapse grows

David Diaz techlist at smoton.net
Thu Nov 28 14:27:09 UTC 2002

Well, it seems the national news medias picked up on this story.  How
us "geniuses" re-engineered the internet into a few points that could
be knocked out, killing the internet.  The explanation used a bad
analogy to explain it to the public.

As already mentioned a lot of bad assumptions were made, and now we
will be questioned based on those assumptions.

There has to be a better way for us to play devil's advocate without
media feedback.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Dave

--