Odd DDoS, anyone else seen this?

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Tue Nov 26 05:33:36 UTC 2002

if you have a subnet larger than /24 not using .0 and .255 gets somehwat
wasteful...

we have observed some versions of windows having trouble connecting to
hosts ending in .255.

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002 jlewis at lewis.org wrote:

<SNIP>

Joel Jaeggli	      Academic User Services   joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
  resort of the scoundrel.  With all due respect to an enlightened but