PAIX

Paul Vixie paul at vix.com
Sat Nov 23 15:45:43 UTC 2002

> | What application will require this dense peering?
>
> To power the IPv6 networks of refridgerators, ovens, and light switches,
> as well as your 3G video conferencing phone

i think we're going to need peering this dense to carry all of the nanog
traffic between and among people who say we don't need it.  if i ever needed
clear evidence that the people who operate networks don't necessarily know
who uses them or for what, or clear evidence that the most powerful force
on the internet is a single voice claiming that something cannot be done,
then the last week of this thread would be it.