Cisco router hardware advice needed..

Brian bri at sonicboom.org
Fri Nov 22 03:30:56 UTC 2002

One key thing to keep in mind is that vxrs with your desired npe have 2 hw
buses, the even slots are 1 bus, the odds are the other, so be sure to
distribute bw accordingly.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/modules/ps2033/products_configuration
_guide_chapter09186a00801056f4.html is a good link for looking this stuff
over.
I have a minor comment on the subint thing, in the past I worked for a
provider that had a non vxr 7206 with ONE t3 and all thos esubints/maps and
it worked well.

Bri