Arin Smack down?

Brian Wallingford brian at meganet.net
Thu Nov 21 18:43:45 UTC 2002

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, Martin Renschler (EWU) wrote:

:
:tried the link and entered my PacBell home DSL static IP address and was shocked to see my private name come up behind CustName field! Wrong Address though.
:
:Isn't this violating privacy rules? Geez!
:/Martin
:(private mail not representing my employer's opinion...)

How else would one prove utilization levels to ARIN when in need of
additional cidr space?  And... what privacy rules?  I've yet to see a
privacy policy published that indicates a firm will not share with it's
affiliates/parthers information necessary for providing service.