Arin Smack down?

Martin Renschler (EWU) Martin.Renschler at ewu.ericsson.se
Thu Nov 21 18:31:54 UTC 2002

tried the link and entered my PacBell home DSL static IP address and was shocked to see my private name come up behind CustName field! Wrong Address though.
Whois:
CustName:   Martin Renschler
Address:    268 Bush St San Francisco CA 94104
Country:    US
RegDate:    2002-08-27
Updated:    2002-08-27

NetRange:   67.116.xxx.xxx - 67.116.xxx.xxx
CIDR:       67.116.xxx.xxx/29
NetName:    SBC067116xxxxxx020827
NetHandle:  NET-67-116-xxx-xxx-1
Parent:     NET-67-112-0-0-1
NetType:    Reassigned
Comment:    For Policy Abuse issues, contact: abuse at swbell.net
              For Technical issues, contact: noc at swbell.net
RegDate:    2002-08-27
Updated:    2002-08-27

Isn't this violating privacy rules? Geez!
/Martin
(private mail not representing my employer's opinion...)