Experts: Don't dismiss cyberattack warning

Rajendra G. Kulkarni rkulkarn at gmu.edu
Wed Nov 20 18:45:53 UTC 2002

> Barney Wolff wrote:
> But it would be quite foolish to underestimate the
>  capability of any large group, sufficiently motivated, to inflict
>  massive damage.

I agree. Never underestimate power of a fringe lunatic group to
cause harm.  Now, I am going to go out on a thin limb and
ask the following: When Experts say,
"don't dismiss cyberattack warning,"  what can somebody like
me (just a regular user) or for that matter
others with several degrees of better knowledge in the workings
of cyber networks than I,  do to stop cyber attacks from happening?
-raj kulkarni