Bin Laden Associate Warns of Cyberattack

Richard Irving rirving at onecall.net
Tue Nov 19 22:39:06 UTC 2002

Yes, I remember all too well, Vadim...

 We called that "McCarthyism", here in America...

(Strange, I just had an attack of DejaVu, I wonder why ? ;)

However, I have to rev limit my political posts, Vadim...

This is NANOG, and politics -are- off charter, as I was recently
reminded.... (Article 6 of the Charter)
   ....apparently , even if it involves the internet.

So, alas, I must restrain myself, and drop political elements
to "back channel" chatter.....

 However, thank you for your reminder.....

"Those who fail to learn from History are Doomed to repeat it!"

  :\

.Richard.

"First they came for the dissidents, and I didn't care,
as, I wasn't a dissident..."