Suggestions for ASP colo space that will be around in 3 years?

Mike (meuon) Harrison meuon at highertech.net
Tue Nov 19 23:30:00 UTC 2002

> So anyone have any insight as to who will be around within 3 years?

probably us, and people like us:

  We fail the 'dog and pony show' aspect...
  Our place is functional and comfortable, not a futuristic showplace.

  Our business is not only cash flow positive, but EVERYTHING is paid for.
  land, building, equipment, generator.. except 3 vehicles.

  Our employees are reasonably well paid, a little older and experienced
  and not frazzled.

  Security: Manned 24/7/365 and _NO-ONE_ is un-escorted in the colo space.
  We're also armed to the teeth. :)

  We've also been in business since 1989, and on-net since 1994 under the
  same owners, management and core geeks.

  We're in a non-glamourous telco heavy neighborhood.. Worldcom, Williams,
  Sprint, Quest, etc.. all are neighbors. Not the sales office, the
  switches.

    --Mike--