Even the New York Times withholds the address

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at swm.pp.se
Tue Nov 19 21:56:00 UTC 2002

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002, Deepak Jain wrote:

> Some facilities (Terremark comes to mind) offer chilled water from the local
> power company so you don't need to have your own chillers. What is the fault
> tolerance requirement for a power-company chiller plant though?

We use chilled water (4-8 C) with regular tap water as a backup (separate
system). We have a water tower nearby, they say they can give us very high
probability that any one of these two will provide cooling at any given
time. As far as I know none of them have failed during the past two years
of operation.

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se