Bin Laden Associate Warns of Cyberattack

Richard Irving rirving at onecall.net
Tue Nov 19 17:56:12 UTC 2002

Hrmm... Al-Quaida is the one selling FUD all over America ?

 I can't decide if it is actually Al Quaida,
the current Political Regime, or simply newspaper reporters
"making the news" with a common modus aperandi. (FUD)

Remember, "Great stories don't happen,
            reporters -make- great stories!"

  :*

 The only thing bothering me is it -all- still reeks of
yelling "fire" in a crowded movie theatre.....

...and then passing corresponding legislation.

To Paraphrase the -OLD- KGB:

"Quick Comrade, we will protect you, sign here....
 What ? You want to be Safe, Comrade, don't you ?"

s/Comrade/Citizen/

I repeat my earlier post:

"FUD is an inappropriate way to manage a Nation."

  * shrug *

On a side note:

How many people knew the moment that the President said:
"There can -=only=- be ONE outcome..."

He was going to eat his words ?

It is sort of like a consultant saying:

 "All you have to do is....."  :(

You just -know- your in for it....

  ;)

.Richard.
=========

"Only Criminals don't want to be Monitored"
  - Nazi Youth Slogan.

In America we believe in psychics...
  After all, someone had enough premonition
  to name legal due process... "Habeas Corpus"...

  "Corpus", proved to be an example of one. :P

And a Rep from my Old Stomping Grounds:
  http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul41.html

router> conf t
router# Abbie Hoffman (cr)
router> who ?
router> ^z

Nixon was right, he always said eventually
history would prove him out:

      Watergate is LEGAL!

<I am going offline, Susan, promise, bye!>

* S *