PAIX

Paul Vixie paul at vix.com
Mon Nov 18 16:36:22 UTC 2002

daniel wrote:

> With the impending S&D buyout of some of PAIX's assets, do you see PAIX
> Atlanta as a going concern? I know S&D owns an adjacent floor at 56
> Marieta. Do you think they will hold on to both?

until the bankruptcy court's auction runs its course, we don't know who the
new owner of PAIX will be.  in any case, i can't speak for S&D at this time.

> I am curious, as my company has a POP in PAIX Atlanta, and we are
> starting to do some contigency planning.

it's very likely that S&D would like to talk you about those plans, and that
with appropriate NDA's in place, they would tell you more about PAIX-ATL1's
likely future under their ownership.

paul

re: