Next NANOG meeting/stats

Kurt Erik Lindqvist kurtis at kurtis.pp.se
Mon Nov 18 16:09:02 UTC 2002

None of the below events are related to network operations. Nordnog is.

If these are the dates that Nanog goes for, I assume that Nordnog will
have to reschedule. Nanog is large enough to attract people from all
over the world and the scheduling of Nanog influences a lot of peoples
agendas.

- kurtis -