IP backbone numbering/naming

Brian bri at sonicboom.org
Fri Nov 15 23:58:36 UTC 2002

Looking at the categories of hosts in the rfc, it would be my opinion that a
router that connects you to the outside world would fall into category3 and
therefore need globally unique space.  Just my opinion for the day.  Most
people frown heavily upon traffic that goes from one public node to another
crossing rfc1918 space, there were many threads in years past about @HOME's
use of this tactic.

    Brian