Blocking specific sites within certain countries.

Daniel Concepcion dani at intelideas.com
Thu Nov 14 16:59:23 UTC 2002

Hi,

In Spain Some provideers are blocking the resolv of this domains in their dns
servers.
Others block in the edge the ip actually associated with this domains.
Others don't block ;)

Is very interesting know what happening if this domains move to Akamai or
Digital Island. Deny this traffic without break others lays will be very
difficult.

Regards,
Daniel