PAIX

David Diaz techlist at smoton.net
Wed Nov 13 19:05:00 UTC 2002

Since it seems to be public,  no harm in sharing it.

http://biz.yahoo.com/djus/021113/1031000599_1.html

I am sure a lot of customer will feel better.  Stronger balance sheet
means Switch and Data will be a definite survivor and so will PAIX.
Looks like we're coming back to a peering location consolidation
again.   Equinix and S&D (PAIX) will be the new peering exchanges.

Question is, outside of 6 exchanges domestically, what scenario would
force a move to doubling that to 12.  Long haul circuits rising
again, or perhaps some new killer app.  Right now seems domestically
6 may be all we need.

--

David Diaz
dave at smoton.net [Email]