Equinix -- Good High Bandwidth Providers -- Verio??

Flint Barber FlintB at smc.net
Tue Nov 12 23:30:47 UTC 2002

Does anyone know how well Verio is connected in the Equinix sites? Would
they recommend them for GigE capacity links, there or in general. I haven't
explored Verio in a couple of years, but they seem to be a stable company
with a good network. I know they had a change when NTT took the reigns.

Thoughts? Comments? on doing business with them? Mostly from a technical
standpoint please. Reachability, latency, loss, burst capacity in regards to
Verio specifically. We do > 1GB regularly on diverse links and have seen gig
links burst to 70-80% for a particular site. Commentary on Williams WCG
would be a bonus.

-flint