Telus (AS852) problems ?

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Mon Nov 11 01:42:19 UTC 2002

Anyone else seeing any problems with Telus (AS852) tonight ?  This morning
an IGP config typo (dont know many details beyond that) black holed a lot
of routes for me and now I only see 30 prefixes from them.

 From their route server (route-views.on.bb.telus.com) I dont even have a
path back to the other side of the router I peer with

route-views.on>traceroute 209.115.141.1

Type escape sequence to abort.
Tracing the route to toroonzddr00.bb.telus.com (209.115.141.1)

Yet I can see it from my side... Perhaps more IGP issues ?  I have been
stuck in the phone queue for some time now, so perhaps someone on the list
might know whats up ? I know there are a few Telus people who monitor NANOG...

	---Mike
Mike Tancsa,                          	          tel +1 519 651 3400
Sentex Communications,     			  mike at sentex.net
Providing Internet since 1994                    www.sentex.net
Cambridge, Ontario Canada			  www.sentex.net/mike