Peerings

Alexander Koch koch at tiscali.net
Wed Nov 6 12:20:27 UTC 2002

Hi Simon,

with PAIX you surely get someone at PAIX do it for you, for
MAE West go to ep.net and submit a change...? I do not know
if PAIX does the reverse themselves, but for MAE West I am
sure.

It's as easy.

Regards,
Alexander

--
Alexander Koch <koch at tiscali.net> / ako4-ripe
Network Engineer, Tiscali International Network