IP Address Allocations in Germany

Gawie Marais (Home) gm at inx.co.za
Tue Nov 5 01:10:21 UTC 2002

Hi,

This is a long shot, but I'm hoping someone can help me out here...

I was wondering if it would be possible to purchase an entire Class C
address range for use in Germany. I have a Infrastructure company based
in south africa that is looking to connect some 80 sites throughout
Germany onto the Internet. At this stage I'm not quite sure exactly what
and how they are going to do it but I received a request from them to
try and locate an entire class c for them.

Any suggestions on how to go about doing this ??

Regards,

Gawie J Marais
Technical Member
inX - Internet eXchange SA