Trying to find a connectivity provider that wont go under (was RE: CAIS/Ardent and now Network Access Solutions)

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Fri May 31 02:10:11 UTC 2002

On Thu, 30 May 2002, Brian wrote:

> Surprised there isnt much connectivity in the Detroit area, I mean it is
> Motor City and all, I would think tons of manufacturing palnts all needing
> telecom of some sort or other..

Try to get DSL here; everyone backhauls to Chicago. And Cleveland is the
25th largest city in the USA. Lots of local providers for DS1 and Frame
and ATM, just not DSL. :)

--
Steve Sobol, CTO (Server Guru, Network Janitor and Head Geek)
JustThe.net LLC, Mentor On The Lake, OH  888.480.4NET   http://JustThe.net