CAIS/Ardent and now Network Access Solutions

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Fri May 31 02:07:40 UTC 2002

On Thu, 30 May 2002, Christopher X. Candreva wrote:

> NAS has been nothing but trouble.  We are (or were) a Covad reseller, first
> direct through Covad, then through CAIS.

Jeez. About 18 months ago I couldn't even get CAIS to return calls to
their sales department. I guess I'm glad they didn't.

--
Steve Sobol, CTO (Server Guru, Network Janitor and Head Geek)
JustThe.net LLC, Mentor On The Lake, OH  888.480.4NET   http://JustThe.net