IP renumbering timeframe

Marshall Eubanks tme at multicasttech.com
Thu May 30 18:45:14 UTC 2002

Since I run a small AS :

I like this idea.

Since I believe in living dangerously :

I also think that a /64 should be reserved in the IPv6 address space,
and (32 bit) ASN's should be given their own /32 in a GLOP like fashion
for IPv6.

--
                                  Regards
                                  Marshall Eubanks

T.M. Eubanks
Multicast Technologies, Inc
10301 Democracy Lane, Suite 410
Fairfax, Virginia 22030
Phone : 703-293-9624       Fax     : 703-293-9609
e-mail : tme at multicasttech.com
http://www.multicasttech.com

Test your network for multicast :
http://www.multicasttech.com/mt/