Customer oversubscription levels

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at opaltelecom.co.uk
Tue May 28 22:45:32 UTC 2002

Yeah sorry should have included a disclaimer! My numbers for PSTN were
made up as I dont have any real figures to hand or in my head .. it was
more the analogy I wanted to demonstrate as people seem to understand
aggregation in local exchanges better than bandwidth contention even tho
its the same really..

Ok real life.. How about we have about 200 extensions on our PBX but only
30 lines onto the provider network and yet we never see engaged...

Steve