list problems?

Marshall Eubanks tme at multicasttech.com
Fri May 24 21:23:47 UTC 2002

Richard Irving wrote:

> Router#Conf t
> Router(config)#
> << Scott Granados wrote:
>
>>And remember, Einstein probably wasn't right:).
>>
> % Invalid input detected at '^' marker.
> Router(config)#
>
>  What, God -does- play dice ?  ;)

Actually, yes, God does ;)

(See Bell's theorum and its tests, which grew out of Einstein's attempt,
known as EPR after the authors, to show that the uncertainty in quantum
mechanics was not intrinsic, but instead only due to a lack of
knowledge. This viewpoint is only tenable now if you throw out causality.)

(General Relativity is another matter; so far it has passed every test.)

Regards
Marshall

--
                                  Regards
                                  Marshall Eubanks

This e-mail may contain confidential and proprietary information of
Multicast Technologies, Inc, subject to Non-Disclosure Agreements

T.M. Eubanks
Multicast Technologies, Inc
10301 Democracy Lane, Suite 410
Fairfax, Virginia 22030
Phone : 703-293-9624       Fax     : 703-293-9609
e-mail : tme at multicasttech.com
http://www.multicasttech.com

Test your network for multicast :
http://www.multicasttech.com/mt/