list problems?

Richard Irving rirving at onecall.net
Fri May 24 16:47:39 UTC 2002

Note the expression "-background- in Mathematics".

 While Einstein -later- graduated from SFP, please realize that
that Einstein had problems in School... "Wild Duck" comes to mind,
but the end result was that he then later -Taught Himself-
Calculus and -then- Boot strapped himself into his future career.

 I still stand on the point. BTW, Benet had a degree or two,
as well... As does Vixie, now .... and Stallman.

 But the Wild Ducks often "catch a wave" before age 33... and
may or may not have time for niceties. Degrees often seem to come
later....post mortem, when they have more time, get a little older,
and things settle down.

 And, more often than not, are awarded honorary degrees for
the result of their work while riding the wave.

Like I said -lead- the pack.

<LURK>

Is the above meta tag broken, or what ?