Technical Contact and Network Solutions (now Verisign)

Spencer.Wood at dot.state.oh.us Spencer.Wood at dot.state.oh.us
Fri May 24 13:23:15 UTC 2002

Good Morning:

I was wondering, does anyone have a technical contact over at Verisign? We
have a couple of domain names that we are trying to change the information
on, and we are having technical problems changing the information (ie:
which domain servers it should point to).

I've called it into Verisign technical support earlier in the week, and
they said "We have to send this over to engineering", and well, that's the
last I've heard of it......everytime I call Verisign customer support, I
get the same line "It's been sent over to engineering, and we can't find
the status".

I was hoping that someone might have a contact over a Verisign Engineering
that could help us out...

Thanks
Spencer

Spencer Wood, Network Manager
Ohio Department Of Transportation
1320 Arthur E. Adams Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43221
E-Mail: Spencer.Wood at dot.state.oh.us
Phone: 614.644.5422/Fax: 614.887.4021/Pager: 866.591.9954