operational: icmp echo out of control?

Scott Granados scott at graphidelix.net
Fri May 24 02:26:09 UTC 2002

Its important to note a point entioned here that vendors are building
boxes to do this as well.  I ran a 3dns pair for a while and wow the
mail that came in from people with firewalls or simply watching for
probes.  F5 was opening all sorts of half opened connections and  wierd
ports other than ones involving dns.  I believed they called it iquerry.