list problems?

Christopher J. Wolff chris at bblabs.com
Thu May 23 04:15:13 UTC 2002

Shawn,

The claims that you make here are exactly why I went 100K in the hole at
a private university chosen partially because they did not have a strong
athletic program.  And no, I did not have a rich daddy to pay for it.

In my opinion, one of the best things you can do for your children is to
provide a private education for them.

Regards,
Christopher J. Wolff, VP CIO
Broadband Laboratories