list problems?

Scott Granados scott at graphidelix.net
Wed May 22 17:45:35 UTC 2002

I'm not sure, someone who has a degree sometimes shows that they have
the ability to stick with something long term and complete it.  I
realize that is an over generalization but it does show something.  On
the other hand I can think of some good reasons why someone might not
have a degree but still be totally qualified.