list problems?

Ralph Doncaster ralph at istop.com
Wed May 22 16:03:07 UTC 2002

> With the current situation, I see the following:
>   Proportionally here are more technical people in jobs WITH degrees than
>     without

So maybe that's my problem.  I dropped out of university because I felt
completing my degree would be an endorsement of a flawed post-secondary
education system.  (I completed 37 of 40 credits required for a BCS, so it
would have been only a small effort to finish)

I only hired 2 full-time staff in my Ottawa office that held a university
degree.  One I fired after 2 months, the other I fired after 3.

-Ralph