Linux routing

Anthony D Cennami acennami at netscape.net
Wed May 22 12:20:08 UTC 2002

You might want to try Zebra and some actual traffic, rather than an
extremely CPU intensive compression program.  Compressing a file, even
in swap, is by no means a good way to judge the aggregate throughput and
routing capabilities of a system, regardless of the OS or platform.
(That is unless you were planning on bzip2'ing all of your packet flows.)