Interconnects

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Sat May 18 02:00:05 UTC 2002

On Fri, 17 May 2002, Stephen J. Wilcox wrote:

> Is it necessary for you to continually air personal grievances on this
> public list?

Apparently.

I'd tell Mitch personally that I'm tired of the crap he pulls on this
mailing list, but he refuses mail from me, probably because I've indicated
same to him personally in the past.

--
Steve Sobol, CTO (Server Guru, Network Janitor and Head Geek)
JustThe.net LLC, Mentor On The Lake, OH  888.480.4NET   http://JustThe.net